Tuesday, November 09, 2010

17 Days till Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for good health.  For four (and Lord willing soon to be five) healthy children.  My husband is healthy, and God has graced me with good health and an easy pregnancy (with the only difficulty being heartburn). 

I am also thankful for good friends.  This morning I was up at 6:00 and met with three friends to exercise and do aerobics. I love having friends who challenge me to treat my body as the Temple of God.  My friends also help keep me from going overboard with the things that I do.

I am also thankful for our van.  Modern Transportation is such a blessing.  Without it we would not be able to see family as frequently as we do, nor would we be able to allow our oldest daughter to take violin lessons (since her lessons are a 1 1/2 hour drive away every other week).

No comments: