Wow, I almost forgot to write what I'm thankful for today.
1. I am thankful for a six year old daughter who is relatively responsible and an handle pushing a shopping cart with both of her brothers in it so I can push the cart with groceries.
2. I am thankful for a good friend who needed to go visit someone in the hospital today so she was able to accompany me up for Kara's violin lesson -- This allowed J.A. to stay home and study and prepare for a funeral tomorrow.
3. I am thankful that we are in the middle of November and I can still walk around outside comfortably without a jacket during the day.
4. I am thankful and excited about all of the yummy food that we are going to make this week and put in the freezer so I don't have to cook the month after Gabriel is born :)
5. Most of all, I am thankful for the precious gift of salvation that my Lord has given me. Without it I know I would be a self-centered, selfish and unloving mother to my children. God's Word has incredible power to turn a life around.