Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Fantastic Discovery

OK, so today we were a bit frivolous. We wanted to go out to eat for dinner tonight, but we are kind of tired of pizza and burgers (the only two restaurants in town that would be open on a Saturday evening). So, we piled into the car and drove 27 miles to Phillipsburg where we were told there was a Chinese Restaurant. Well, we got to town and the restaurant was apparently closed (why was I not surprised). So we went to Subway -- I guess I was able to eat healthy after all. Since we couldn't justify driving all that way just for sub sandwiches, we drove around town to see what they had. As a result we found a fantabulous park that the kids absolutely loved. We took lots of pictures.
I'm sorry I don't have time to put together a slide show or to upload more than one picture to my blog, but if you would like to see the rest of the pictures click here. Let me know if you have any problems viewing the pictures since this is the first time I've used this feature.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you had to drive 27 miles just for a different restaurant?!? Though we never go out to eat (except for an occasional subway or target cafe) you're making me thankful for all the options we have here in the big city!

I love exploring and finding new parks. Seems to make the playing more exciting. :)

Glad you had a fun family outing!