Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm Back

Well, the last three weeks have been quite the whirlwind of activity so you will probably see several new posts over the next several days as I try to catch up. I'm only going to let myself do one post a day, so this is going to take a while to catch up.

First thing.

I was able to celebrate getting another year older! I have a fantastic and amazing husband. He gave me a brand new camera for my birthday -- I'm so excited about the new camera b/c my old one was taking for-ever to take a single picture. This new camera even does video, so beware -- my blog is about to advance to the next level of blogging w/ video.

My Very Yummy Cake

JA also surprised me with a party at church after the Wed. evening service. The cake was wonderful -- one of the ladies in our church made it (I think I need to take lessons from her). It was wonderful to be able to sit down and fellowship with our friends at church before the craziness of VBS started.

Willa and Vicki and Paul and CE


Andy playing w/ a cup Jordan and Sam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Looks like your hubby did a terrific job at making you feel special and loved. And I agree, that cake is awesome. Does she decorate cakes professionally?

Tracy said...

No, she just decorates for fun and family.