I've been tagged to do this by Alicia and Carrie. After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names.
1. I have a love/hate relationship with traveling. I love visiting new places, but I hate driving and flying. The only way I can travel without getting sick is by boat.
2. Until Andy was born (for the last four years), I would tease JA about naming our first boy Onesimus Philemon because I didn't want to name him Jennings Andy Hall, IV.
3. While in college I developed an intolerance to several different types of fruits. Not the citris fruits, but the melons which I love -- watermelon, cantelope, kiwi, mango, and some grapes. When I eat them my mouth burns for a few hours (sometimes I eat them anyways b/c I just crave good sweet fruit).
4. I love having my feet rubbed/massaged. So JA lets me get a pedicure about twice a year so I can have my feet pampered (I'm long overdue b/c lately everytime I walk into a nails shop to get one, the shop has either a Hindu or Buddist altar set up -- this has happened in the last four shops I've gone into).
5. I can write with my toes.
6. I don't watch any TV (unless we are at someone's house and they have it on). Except for the few months we lived with my parents, I haven't watched TV since January of 2006. Now, we do watch movies that we already own, but usually only one a week.
7. JA and I dated for three months before we broke up. JA's dad's death is partly responsible for our getting back together.
8. In High School I would go rollerskating every Friday night. I would just skate around the rink for hours just thinking. Now, I do my best thinking when I'm walking with my mind elsewhere.
So, now I tag the following friends to post 8 weirdo facts about themselves. Consider yourself tagged Elizabeth, Julie, Bekah, Melissa, Nadine, Andrea, Phillip, Leah