Saturday, May 26, 2007

College and Career Night

Last week, in order to welcome the college students home from BJU, we had a pizza and game night for the college and career group. JA and I enjoyed getting to know the college students, and I think we all enjoyed the pizza and playing Mexican Train. We were up until 12:30 playing -- A Late Night, but the time of fellowship was great.






By the way Alicia, to answer your questions, Kara has onions and flowers growing in her garden. In my garden I've planted tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins, cantelope, eggplant, corn, peas, beans, peppers, and carrots. The squash came up on its own (from last years garden). It's been great starting a garden in a location that already had an established garden because I've not had a huge amount of weeding to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo, mexican train dominoes is so fun! Looks like the kiddos had a good time too. How encouraging to have some college kids to help in the ministry.

Whoa, girl. You planted a ton in your garden! Hope it all comes up. What fun for you and your girls! I'm totally jealous. Our backyard would need a LOT of preparation to make a garden so Matt has nixed the idea.