Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A New Feature

For those of you who frequently visit my blog, but do not use a feed reader, I have added a new feature to my blog.  In the top right corner of the blog, there is a box where you can subscribe to my blog through e-mail.  This will allow you to know when my blog has been updated so you don't have to keep returning to the blog and finding the same posts you have already read. 

While I have good intentions to blog on a regular basis, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to stay on top of it.  In fact, if my intermittent blogging over the last few months is any indication, I will probably be blogging in spurts followed by long periods of rest :) Well, the rest will only be on my blog, I can guarantee that there will not be a lot of rest around our house!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oohhh...sweet, sweet baby pic! I totally identify with the intermittent blogging thing. It fun to see you here whenever you can!

Melanie said...

Hey Tracy...I see that you also got the tabs at the top! YAY...way to go! If you want to change the colors of them, you can go into the html coding and change them from black to white. You can also go into the Template Design under the Design page and change some of the colors too!