Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thank you for your Prayers

Thank you for your prayers this past week. Yesterday I went in for my sonogram. The doctor confirmed that Andy does have a cleft lip. Unfortunately he was not in a very cooperative mood, so they were unable to determine whether or not he has a cleft palate. However, the doctor was very positive and it appears that Andy does not have any other physical problems (ie. syndrome).

Please continue to pray for us as we begin looking for a good plastic surgeon who will be able to repair Andy's cleft. From what I've been able to read, he will most likely have his first surgery when he is about 10 weeks old.

Only 1-2 more weeks till I am able to hold my little boy!!!

Thanks again for all of your prayers. You are such dear friends. We love you, and we miss you.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

We will be praying for you guys as you find a doctor to care for baby Andy. I am sure you are getting more and more excited to hold baby Andy in your arms. I am sure his big sisters are looking forward to it as well!!

robertlhall said...

We will definitely keep you in prayer.

S said...

Tracy, We'll be praying for your family. I can't believe the time's here already...I remember you telling us when you were first pregnant! :)

Carrie said...

Tracy, we will keep praying for you all and especially baby Andy!!! Will pray specifically that only the lip is cleft and not the palate.

I'm sure you just can't wait to hold your precious little boy!! Boys are so much fun (well, so are girls . . . ) :) I'm checking your blog often, awaiting the big news!!

Sarah said...

Tracy -
We will continue to pray as you find a Dr for Andy. I'm sure you can hardly wait until you can hold him for the first time!