Friday, September 19, 2008

Ezekiel's Baby Shower



I feel so blessed to be a part of a wonderful church family. Not only did they bring me a couple of meals after Ezekiel's birth, but they also planned a wonderful baby shower for us. I took Kara and Ezekiel with me to the shower, and Kara became the official photographer.

We received some adorable items including three packages of diapers about six packages of baby wipes; some lotion, baby oil, and baby wash; baby socks, some bibs; an adorable photo album; some creative memories scrapbook and baby stickers; and a beautiful picture frame to hang on the boys wall.

If you would like to see more pictures from the shower click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome blessing! Especially the diapers and wipes, eh? We go through those so fast even though we do cloth diapers while we're at home. Kara did a great job on the photos!

Karis said...

I remember what a blessing the meals were after I had my girls!!! And how wonderful to receive both fun and practical things at his baby shower.

This is from a post a ways down, but I can't believe you thought you were told you were having a girl but had a boy. I guess I haven't heard that happening much in the last three or four years. Wow -- what a surprise that must have been.

Thanks for your comment on my post. We have a few minutes before we have to run out the door so I'm having fun catching up on the blogging world.