Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Good Bye Northland

Kara had a wonderful time with Carissa's kids before we left. Lydia loved being able to explore her new surroundings. Thank you Carissa for helping to make the transition easier for Kara.















Kara loves the piano, so playing the piano with Chloe was a lot of fun for her.



















Kara's other good friends include Sarah and Alayna. Isaiah was up visiting.














For the last two months Kara has been a part of Heston and Kelli's Sunday School class. She has enjoyed going to church every Sunday.















3 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! We will miss you guys but it will be great to keep in touch with you via your blog! The Grad Studies banquet went well tonight and once I get a chance, I will post pictures!

Tracy said...

Thanks for letting me know how the banquet went. I've been thinking about your week. Hope you enjoyed it. I know the pastor's did.

carissa said...

Tracy, We're finally back from our trip to PA. It was great, but I was ready to get the 15 hr trip back home over with. I thought about your journeys quite a bit. Where are you now? I miss you!! Soo glad you wrote about our kids :) They sure have fun together....so do we :) Love ya! Take Care of yourself and your family. I know you will.